The countdown is on… only a little more than 2 weeks until tickets go ON SALE for our Winterlude shows!
There are TWO important documents attached to this email, our SHOW ASSIGNMENT LIST & the REHEARSAL & SHOW DAY SCHEDULE.
The recital SHOW ASSIGNMENT LIST indicates which classes are performing in each of our THREE recital shows on Saturday, December 10th. There are THREE shows that day:10:00 am, 1:00 pm and 4:30 pm. Some classes perform in one show, some in two shows, and a small number in all three shows so please check the list carefully. Please note that this document is not the order which classes will perform in at the shows; it’s just a list of who is performing in which show, so you can add it into your family’s schedule & start thinking about which show you would like to purchase tickets for when they go on sale on November 10th (see below for more detail on tickets.)
Our REHEARSAL & SHOW DAY SCHEDULE is also attached to this email and indicates when your dancer’s class(es) rehearse on stage with their classmates, as well as arrival times for the shows and approximate show lengths. Each class has been allocated a time slot when they will rehearse their piece(s) on stage. Some classes will rehearse on the evening of Thursday, December 8th and some on Friday, December 9th.
A reminder: we are back at the Wolf Performance Hall at the Central Library Downtown for our Winterlude rehearsals and shows.
- There will be no regular classes at the studioon Thursday, December 8, Friday, December 9, or Saturday, December 10.
- Tickets for the show will be available via www.onstagedirect.com/northlondonbeginning on November 10 at 8 am.
- There is no limit on the number of tickets purchased per family, and you are welcome to invite your extended family and friends to share in your dancer’s accomplishments! We highly recommend that you purchase your tickets in advance. Tickets have sold out in previous years and seating is assigned. We are proud that our ticket prices continue to be one of the lowest of any dance school who uses this venue in the City:
– Regular Tickets $16 (HST included)
– Children Tickets (17 & younger) $11 (HST included)
– Seniors Tickets (65 & greater) $11 (HST included)
Dancers performing in the show do not require a ticket because they will be backstage for the duration of the show.
If you have any questions about which show(s) your dancer is performing in, please stop by the office to speak with Raelyn, Fern, Sam, or myself.
We’re all looking forward to the shows! More details will follow leading up to the big day!