I have attached the dress rehearsal schedule for our Winterlude show. Please take the time to review it carefully. Each class has been allocated a timeslot when they will be able to rehearse their piece on stage, and an ARRIVAL TIME and PICK UP TIME has been specified for each rehearsal block.
- The dress rehearsals all take place at the Wolf Performance Hall, 251 Dundas Street at the Central Library
- This year we are running dress rehearsals for some classes on the evening of Friday, December 13th, and other classes the morning of Saturday, December 14th.
- Dancers should wear their classroom uniform to the rehearsal and the show(s) unless otherwise instructed by their teacher, with their hair in a dancer’s bun.
- Please note that our rehearsals are all closed rehearsals which means that parents are not permitted to watch. We have staff on site to supervise all of the dancers while backstage at the theatre.
- It is important for all dancers to attend their dress rehearsal for both their own benefit (in terms of orienting themselves on the stage) as well as for the benefit of their classmates who would otherwise have to try to ‘imagine’ them in their spots.
There will be no regular classes at the studio on Friday, December 13th or Saturday December 14th
If you have any questions about when your dancer needs to be at the theatre for dress rehearsal, please stop by the office.