VIEW SHOW ASSIGNMENT LIST.
The countdown is on tickets go ON SALE THIS WEDNESDAY at 8 am for our June Recitals!
The recital SHOW ASSIGNMENT list, indicates which classes are performing in each of our THREE recital shows on Saturday, June 10th. There are THREE shows that day: 10:00 am, 1:00 pm and 4:30 pm. Some classes perform in one show, some in two shows, and some in all three shows so please check the list carefully. Please note that this document is not the order which classes will perform in at the shows; it’s just a list of who is performing in which show, so you can add it into your family’s schedule & determine which show you would like to purchase tickets for when they go on sale on May 10th (see below for more detail on tickets.)
A reminder: this year we are back at the Paul Davenport Theatre at UWO for our recitals. I have attached a map showing the route from the studio to the theatre – it is a 10 minute drive down Sarnia Road (heading East) then taking a right turn onto Lambton. From there, Talbot College (which houses the Paul Davenport Theatre) is on your left & a parking lot on your right.
- There will be no regular classes at the studio on Thursday, June 8, Friday, June 9, or Saturday, June 10.
- Tickets for the show will be available via onstagedirect.com/northlondon beginning on May 10 at 8 am. There is no limit on the number of tickets purchased per family, and you are welcome to invite your extended family and friends to share in your dancer’s accomplishments! We highly recommend that you purchase your tickets in advance. Tickets have sold out in previous years and seating is assigned. We are proud that our ticket prices continue to be one of the lowest of any dance school who uses this venue in the City:
- Regular Tickets $22 (HST included)
- Children Tickets (17 & younger) $18 (HST included)
- Seniors Tickets (65 & greater) $18 (HST included)
Dancers performing in the show do not require a ticket because they will be backstage for the duration of the show.
Our REHEARSAL & SHOW DAY SCHEDULE which indicates when your dancer’s class(es) rehearse on stage with their classmates, will follow in a separate email. Each class will be allocated a time slot when they will rehearse their piece on stage. Some classes will rehearse on the evening of Thursday, June 8th and some on Friday, June 9th.
If you have any questions about which show(s) your dancer is performing in, please stop by the office to speak with Fern, Raelyn, Sam, or myself.