6 Reasons Why Parents Choose North London Dance Centre
Why do parents choose our dance school? We’re certainly not the only option out there, and over the past 20 years we have seen other schools open and close in our area.
- Whether a student is going to be a professional dancer or not, every single student who walks through our door is important to us. We love the dancer who just comes once a week, as much as we love the dancer who dances 10+ hours a week.
- We employ only experienced teachers who have certifications in the teaching of dance from internationally recognized dance associations, and/or professional training in dance. All students, ages 2-Adult, deserve to receive proper dance instruction from professional teachers.
- Our class sizes are restricted to 12 dancers maximum to ensure every dancer gets personalized attention from their instructor.
- Transparency – parents are able to observe class from the lobby with our live feed from the studios.
- Our studios use only fully sprung, professional dance flooring. This is important because dance is a very physical activity that requires a lot of jumping, and proper flooring is built to absorb impact, and take away pressure on the knees and joints of a dancer.
- Customer service – at many studios parents feel out of the loop when it comes to receiving information & having their questions answered, especially if they are new to dance. Our faculty and staff are friendly, and well-informed with up to date information, and parents are also with our monthly newsletters, email reminders & social media streams. Office hours are always posted at the front desk.